Pentax KP On Sale
Lowest price of the year in the US
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Jul 25, 2017
Pentax's latest DSLR, the powerful yet compact KP, has just gone on sale in the US at a very attractive price of about $949. The sale price is set at $150 below the launch price from earlier this year, and well over $100 off the average street price since launch. We currently do not know if or when this deal will expire.
|Camera||Sale Price||MSRP||2017 Average||Net Savings|
You can learn more about the Pentax KP in our in-depth KP review.
Also, check out the year's lowest prices on dozens of Pentax lenses!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Announcing Our May 2022 Photo Contest