Pentax Q $50 instant rebate = $699
Q now $100 below launch price
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Dec 31, 2011
Pentax has just launched an additional $50 instant rebate on the Pentax Q, lowering its price to $699 in the US. The rebate will take effect on January 1st, 2012 for both the black and the white versions of the Q at Adorama.
For more information on the Q, please read our Pentax Q Review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio