Pentax Q $50 instant rebate = $699
Q now $100 below launch price
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Dec 31, 2011
Pentax has just launched an additional $50 instant rebate on the Pentax Q, lowering its price to $699 in the US. The rebate will take effect on January 1st, 2012 for both the black and the white versions of the Q at Adorama.
For more information on the Q, please read our Pentax Q Review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...