Pentax Q $50 instant rebate = $699
Q now $100 below launch price
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Dec 31, 2011
Pentax has just launched an additional $50 instant rebate on the Pentax Q, lowering its price to $699 in the US. The rebate will take effect on January 1st, 2012 for both the black and the white versions of the Q at Adorama.
For more information on the Q, please read our Pentax Q Review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Announcing Our May 2022 Photo Contest