Pentax Q $50 instant rebate = $699
Q now $100 below launch price
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Dec 31, 2011
Pentax has just launched an additional $50 instant rebate on the Pentax Q, lowering its price to $699 in the US. The rebate will take effect on January 1st, 2012 for both the black and the white versions of the Q at Adorama.
For more information on the Q, please read our Pentax Q Review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...