Pentax Q $50 instant rebate = $699
Q now $100 below launch price
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Dec 31, 2011
Pentax has just launched an additional $50 instant rebate on the Pentax Q, lowering its price to $699 in the US. The rebate will take effect on January 1st, 2012 for both the black and the white versions of the Q at Adorama.
For more information on the Q, please read our Pentax Q Review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained