Pentax Q for $499
$250 price drop on this tiny MILC
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Apr 26, 2012
The Pentax Q is the world's smallest interchangeable lens mirrorless camera. Launched at an MSRP of $799, its price was officially dropped to $749 earlier this year. Now, an instant rebate is in effect that drops the camera's price to $499, a whole $250 below MSRP!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...