Pentax Q for $499
$250 price drop on this tiny MILC
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Apr 26, 2012
The Pentax Q is the world's smallest interchangeable lens mirrorless camera. Launched at an MSRP of $799, its price was officially dropped to $749 earlier this year. Now, an instant rebate is in effect that drops the camera's price to $499, a whole $250 below MSRP!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax T-Shirt Black Friday Sale
- How to Prepare for Black Friday Deals Week
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame