Pentax Q7 $100 Price Drop
Q7 drops to $376 at B&H
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Apr 6, 2014
B&H has dropped the price of the Pentax Q7 mirrorless camera body by $100 to $376.95. We do not know whether or not this is a permanent price drop or a temporary deal, but as it's being offered by an authorized dealer, we're certain that it is being endorsed by Pentax. Three body styles are available at this new, lower price:
All of the above cameras are in stock and include free shipping at this time.
If you're looking for rebates on one of the 117 other special-order color combinations, you can also get them for $396 at Adorama.
Want to know more about the ultra-compact Q7? Read our in-depth review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022