Pentax X-5 on Sale all of August!
Less than US $200 after instant savings!
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Aug 6, 2013
The Pentax X-5 bridge camera is on sale at B&H for the month of August at a price which can only be called a steal, namely just US $197 after $30 in instant savings!
Besides the attractive DSLR-like design the 16 MP X-5 has a lot going for it:
- An Electronic Viewfinder. Although the viewfinder of the X-5 is of low resolution and has quite some lag it sure beats having no viewfinder whenever you're shooting in bright light!
- A 26x super zoom going from very wide (22mm eqv.) to super tele (560 mm eqv.)
- Shake reduction allowing for crisp images at lower shutter speeds
- Extended dynamic range
- Super macro mode, focuses as close as 1 cm
- 10 fps burst mode
- Full HD video (1920 x 1080) at 30 fps
- 3 inch tiltable LCD screen
Add to that the favorable user reviews; the X-5 has an average score of 9.6 in our user review database, where you will also find the complete specifications.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax T-Shirt Black Friday Sale
- How to Prepare for Black Friday Deals Week
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame