PhotoPlus Pentax Lens Sale
Save up to $300 on Pentax lenses
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Oct 30, 2014
As a special for the PhotoPlus trade show, US Pentax lens prices have been dropped for a few days, through November 3rd (extended from October 31st).
You can save up to $300 on genuine Pentax lenses and flashes, and up to $200 on Sigma lenses.
Deals of note include the DA 20-40mm Limited for $696, the DA* 16-50mm for $996, the FA 31mm Limited for $969, and the Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 for $496. There are many other exciting savings on primes and zooms alike, so see all the rebates on the pages above.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced