PhotoPlus Pentax Lens Sale
Save up to $300 on Pentax lenses
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Oct 30, 2014
As a special for the PhotoPlus trade show, US Pentax lens prices have been dropped for a few days, through November 3rd (extended from October 31st).
You can save up to $300 on genuine Pentax lenses and flashes, and up to $200 on Sigma lenses.
Deals of note include the DA 20-40mm Limited for $696, the DA* 16-50mm for $996, the FA 31mm Limited for $969, and the Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 for $496. There are many other exciting savings on primes and zooms alike, so see all the rebates on the pages above.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Portraits in Natural Light" Contest...
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"