Save 50% on Topaz ReMask
Masking software: one of Topaz Labs' most popular plugins
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Jul 15, 2014
From now until the end of July, Topaz Labs is running a special 50% off on Topaz ReMask, masking software that makes it quick and easy to extract the subject from your photos.
Head over to the Topaz Store and use the coupon code julyremask at checkout to take advantage of the savings. ReMask is normally priced at $69.99, but during this sale you can get it for half that- $34.99. You can also download a free 30-day trial.
Below is a video demonstration showing how easy ReMask makes it to change the background of an image, even when the subject has very complex edges:
Like other Topaz plugins, Topaz Clean requires a compatible host program to run, such as Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom, Apple Aperture, iPhoto, Corel PaintShop, Irfanview, and others. You can also use Topaz's own editing suite, PhotoFXLab.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 II Officially Announced
- Lensbaby's New Burnside 35: Swirl and...
- Cactus Enhances Wireless Flash Capabilities for...
- Pentax K-1 II Preliminary Specifications
- Pentax K-1 II On the Horizon
- K-3 II Farewell Deal: Price drop & free grip
- Announcing "Moonscape" - Our February...
- "Backyard Wild Animals" Memorial...