Big Savings on Pentax D FA Zoom Lenses
Some of the lowest US prices since launch
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Jan 16, 2017
Rebates on full-frame lenses are rare, but for a limited time, you can score big savings on four of the most popular D FA zooms at B&H Photo.
|Lens Name||Sale Price||Savings||Regular Price|
|D FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6 WR
|D FA 24-70mm F2.8 WR
|D FA 15-30mm F2.8 WR
|D FA* 70-200mm F2.8
The $200 rebate on the 15-30mm is largest since launch. The 24-70mm and 70-200mm match the $150 instant rebates that we briefly saw in November.
Several other Pentax items are also currently on sale; please follow our deals page for the latest updates.
*We do not know when these deals will expire, but the offer on the 15-30mm was recently pulled at B&H, so we expect the price to jump back up very soon on Amazon as well.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022