Big Savings on Pentax D FA Zoom Lenses
Some of the lowest US prices since launch
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Jan 16, 2017
Rebates on full-frame lenses are rare, but for a limited time, you can score big savings on four of the most popular D FA zooms at B&H Photo.
|Lens Name||Sale Price||Savings||Regular Price|
|D FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6 WR
|D FA 24-70mm F2.8 WR
|D FA 15-30mm F2.8 WR
|D FA* 70-200mm F2.8
The $200 rebate on the 15-30mm is largest since launch. The 24-70mm and 70-200mm match the $150 instant rebates that we briefly saw in November.
Several other Pentax items are also currently on sale; please follow our deals page for the latest updates.
*We do not know when these deals will expire, but the offer on the 15-30mm was recently pulled at B&H, so we expect the price to jump back up very soon on Amazon as well.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced