Silver Pentax K-3 Now in Stock at B&H
Get yours before they're gone!
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Nov 21, 2013
B&H Photo has just received a shipment of Pentax K-3's and filled all existing pre-orders with some units to spare. This means that the silver Pentax K-3 is now in stock and ready to ship- while supplies last!
The silver version of the K-3 is limited to a production of 2,000 units wordwide. The camera body is accompanied by a matching silver grip and a special leather neck strap.
As of the writing of this post, no other US retailers seem to have the premium silver edition in stock, as it has sold out. One Amazon seller does have 4 units left at a premium, however.
For more information about the K-3, Pentax's latest flagship DSLR, see our in-depth review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design