Silver Pentax K-3 Now in Stock at B&H
Get yours before they're gone!
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Nov 21, 2013
B&H Photo has just received a shipment of Pentax K-3's and filled all existing pre-orders with some units to spare. This means that the silver Pentax K-3 is now in stock and ready to ship- while supplies last!
The silver version of the K-3 is limited to a production of 2,000 units wordwide. The camera body is accompanied by a matching silver grip and a special leather neck strap.
Click here to get your premium silver Pentax K-3
As of the writing of this post, no other US retailers seem to have the premium silver edition in stock, as it has sold out. One Amazon seller does have 4 units left at a premium, however.
For more information about the K-3, Pentax's latest flagship DSLR, see our in-depth review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...