Topaz April Promotion: 50% Off Detail
Save on unique detail-enhancing software
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Apr 10, 2014
After a very successful promotion of the DeNoise software, Topaz Labs is back at it with a 50% savings on Topaz Detail, a program that allows you to bring out and sharpen details without introducing nasty artifacts such as glowing edges or pixelation.
To save 50%, simply head over to the Topaz store and use the coupon code aprdetail at checkout. This promotion will last through the end of April.
Click here to order Detail now
Topaz Detail requires a compatible host program to run, such as Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom, Apple Aperture, iPhoto, Corel PaintShop, Irfanview, and others. Here are some of the main benefits of Detail:
- Better control over image detail than traditional sharpness or clarity sliders. Detail uses size-based processing that lets you independently adjust small, medium, and large details.
- More natural images. Detail substantially reduces the halos and artifacts you get from over-sharpening.
- More volume and three-dimensionality. Detail can enhance larger image features to increase the perceived "depth" of your photo.
Here's a before and after example of Detail in action:
The diagram below illustrates the image processing that detail performs (click to enlarge):
If you're a user of Detail, we welcome your comments about it in the post-processing forum. We expect to have an in-depth review of the software in the near future.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank
- Announcing Our May, 2023 Photo Contest
coupon, photography, post-processing, software, topaz detail