U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
Deals and Savings on Pentax, Ricoh, and Third-Party Cameras and Lenses
By wadge22 in Deals and Savings on May 3, 2022
May has brought quite a few really exciting Pentax deals. First and foremost, the K-3 III is almost $300 off, selling now for $1,696.95! This deal is available at B&H Photo, Adorama, Amazon, and direct from Ricoh, and we have a seperate article covering the K-3 III deal. It's great to see this terrific camera coming down in price so much already. Venus Optics macro lenses are on sale through May 16th. The D FA 21mm F2.4 continues to be marked down by $100 to $1,296.95.
There are plenty of other discounts on Pentax lenses new for this month, so be sure to look through the table or check out our U.S. Pentax Camera & Lens Deal Finder to get up to date deals and price alerts, as well as a per-store price breakdown. Also, by shopping at our partner stores, you can help support the forum and may become eligible for a free forum account upgrade!
Items higlighted in yellow are at their lowest price of the last year. Savings are compared to the rolling average price over the last 180 days.
Prices subject to change. Amazon prices change frquently.
To find up to date prices on Pentax gear, check out the Deal Finder tool.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III v1.50, K-1 II v1.40, K-1 v1.70...
- May 2022 "Ultra-wide Perspective"...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 22nd, 2022
- May "Ultra-wide Perspective" Contest...
- Venus Laowa Offers 15mm F4.5 R Zero-D Shift for...
- Ricoh Releases Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- The Making of "Mirror City"
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 2nd, 2022