2016 T-Shirt Design Voting Live
Pick your favorite design!
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Jul 12, 2016
The 2016 Pentax Forum T-shirt design contest has recently closed to submissions, and this means it's time for us to vote to pick the winners. This year, we received over two dozen creative submissions!
We will print at least two general designs and at least one design inspired by the recently-launched Pentax K-1. Vote for your favorites in the forum threads below:
The polls will close on July 22nd, and we'll start accepting shirt orders shortly thereafter, once each design is finalized. Good luck to our designers!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Shift in Strategy: What is Pentax's...
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest