2017 PF T-shirt Design Voting
Pick your favorites from 50 candidate designs
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Aug 9, 2017
The 2017 Pentax Forums T-shirt contest has closed to new submissions, and you can now browse the 50 designs that our talented members have submitted.
Please vote in the poll below to pick your favorite(s)! Toward the end of the month, we will announce the winners, and in early September the shirts will go on sale for our members worldwide.
Update: as of August 13st, voting has moved on to the finalist phase, where you can pick your favorite overall design from a small pool of finalists.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...