HDSLR Tutorial Series
By known filmmaker Shane Hurlbut
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Feb 23, 2011
Have you thought about using your Pentax DSLR for video? Shane Hurlbut is offering a series of 5 online video tutorials, one each week starting on Monday, February 28th. The series will cover camera and lens choice, challenges and solutions, workflow, and more to get you started with high-quality filmmaking!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything