World Pentax Day - February 27th, 2011
Pentaxium event coming up this month!
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Feb 8, 2011
Calling all Pentax camera users: we want your photographs from before dawn to
after dusk on the next Pentax World Day: Sunday, February 27th, 2010.
Submit photos to our gallery to show your Pentax spirit and to share
something special from your part of the world! The only restrictions are
1. Although you may submit entries at any time, the photo must be taken on Pentax Day (February, 27th, 2011), between midnight and midnight your time. Please leave all EXIF information intact. You may submit up to three photos.
2. The photo must be taken with a Pentax camera.
3. The photo should be no larger than 1Mb in filesize.
4. The photo should be submitted to the world Pentax day event category within our user photo gallery. Click the "Upload" link located in the navbar to add your photo. You must be logged in. You will be able to upload between 2/27/2011 and 3/14/2011. After this period, only viewing will be allowed for this category.
Help us chronicle this day in the the life of Pentaxians from all corners of the world. Astound us with your film-like imaging, your freedom from camera shake, and your sharp, contrasty lenses!
If you experience any trouble uploading photos, please make sure you've selected the correct gallery category first, then post here if you need help.
Help us make this day a Pentax Day! I will send this message as an e-mail notification to interested forum members as we near the commencement of the event.
CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD (starting 2/27/2011)
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh GR III Firmware v1.41 Released
- Announcing Our August 2020 Photo Contest
- June Month's "Abstract" Contest...
- June "Abstract (through pp)" Contest...
- Oben CT-2491 Tripod, GH-30 Gimbal and MFR4-5...
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Now Shipping
- Announcing Our July 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Balsam Root and Lupin"