Anniversary Edition World Pentax Day Started!
Go out and shoot on September 6th, 7th, or 8th
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Sep 6, 2016
Pentax Forums will be celebrating its 10th birthday on September 7th! To honor this milestone, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (September 6th-8th) are World Pentax Days! It's once again time for members of the Pentax community to come together and collectively paint a picture of a world through the "eyes" of Pentax cameras. Just go out and shoot on one or more of these days, and upload your favorite photos to the collective gallery!
This event is open to everyone, and you can upload up to 5 photos to the gallery linked above. If you're new to World Pentax Day, read more about the event here. WPD photos must be taken between September 6 and September 8 in your local time zone, and uploads will be accepted through the end of the month. Need help uploading?
We're looking forward to seeing your photos!
We've recently a new feature just for WPD: an interactive map that will be overlayed with all the photos submitted to the event gallery. When uploading, you will be able to mark the location of your photo using a similar map.
You'll have until the end of September to upload the photos you took during World Pentax Day. Once the even ends, we plan to feature the top-rated photos on the homepage.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners