Holiday Giveaway Voting Phase
Determine the winners of our $1000 giveaway!
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Feb 18, 2012
In late November of last year, we lauched a holiday giveaway, featuring over $1000 in prizes sponsored by B&H. In order to enter, members wrote helpful photographic articles, the contest closed to submissions at the end of January. Now, the time has come to determine the winners of our contest!
The procedure will consist of two phases, the first of which has already been carried out:
- Phase 1: Our staff will rate all submissions on a subjective scale of 1-5 based on quality, thouroughness, and relevance
- Phase 2: Top-scoring articles will be published in the member article section of our web site, and featured on the homepage. Once all articles have been published, are readers will vote for the one they found most helpful, and the top 8 articles will be the winners!
The first article, which pertains to hand-held shooting, will be posted soon on our homepage! Stay tuned!
Note that with this announcement, the terms of our contest have changed. We no longer are able to provide a fixed date on which the winners will be announce, though we expect this to happen in the coming months.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Shift in Strategy: What is Pentax's...
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest