Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
We are giving away three K-1 bodies!
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Jun 1, 2018
Summers are usually slow in the Pentax world, as trade shows, product announcements, and deals typically dominate either the start or end of each year. This summer, though, will be different...
We are giving away 3 brand new Pentax K-1 bodies— one each in June, July, and August.
The giveaway will be simple: the camera will be up for grabs once the community reaches 40,000 posts in any given month. This should prove quite easy: it's equivalent to all of May's posters making just 5 posts throughout June. As an added bonus, if we reach 60,000 posts in any month, that K-1 will turn in to a K-1 Mark II (a $1996 value).
When we reach the target number of posts, we will create two raffle threads, separated by 12 hours (giving users in various time zones the opportunity to enter). The first 50 users to reply to each thread will get one raffle entry, and then the winner will be picked at random. If you don't win the camera, we'll have some free account upgrades and shirts for our most active participants— plus, you are guaranteed to have plenty of fun on the forum along the way.
Track current giveaway progress at the top of any page on the forum:
- The community must reach 40,000 posts each month
- At that point, 2 threads will be created 12 hours apart, and the first 50 posters in each will get a raffle entry
- The winner is drawn at random
- We will ship a K-1 to the winner
- If the community reachest 60,000 by the end of the month, the prize gets upgraded to a K-1 II
Why three cameras? We've wanted to do a K-1 giveaway from quite some time now, so this makes up for no camera giveaway in 2016 and 2017. This will also be our largest giveaway to date, celebrating the 4,000,000 post milestone.
The full-frame K-1 is currently the most popular Pentax DSLR. Learn more in our in-depth review.
Good luck, and let's make this a great summer! Follow the buttons below to get involved:
*Fine print: to prevent cheating, we will limit raffle entries to accounts with at least one post during the contest period and registered for at least 24 hours. Limit one entry per household. No purchase necessary; open to users worldwide. Shipping is included; user responsible for any customs fees or duties. PentaxForums.com management reserves all rights.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1 II Firmware v1.02 Released