Pentax K-30 Giveaway Ended
Voting phase to start soon!
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Nov 19, 2012
Our Pentax K-30 giveaway contest has now ended, and we'll shortly be publishing the submissions so that we can determine who shall be the winner!
Over the course of the next several weeks, you will see two types of submissions appear on our homepage: blog posts about what pieces of equipment have been the most influential on our members, and blog posts about the making of our members' favorite photos. We will try to post one or two submissions per day, and you will be able to rate each submission individually.
After all of the submissions have been posted, we will tabulate the results and determine the winner. Average rating (on a scale of 1 to 5) and number of votes will both be factored in; if a tiebreaker is needed, we'll post a separate poll. For those who submitted both types of blog posts, we'll boost your overall rating at the end.
Good luck to those who entered!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio