Pentax Sponsors US "Outdoor" Tour
Series of 70 workshops in 30 states
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Apr 7, 2011
Pentax today joined the team of companies that are sponsoring the Backpacker Magazine "Get Out More" US tour.
The tour will visit 70 US cities in 30 states and feature workshops promoting an active outdoor lifestyle as well as Pentax's "Adventureproof" gear, including the weather-sealed K-5 DSLR and the shock-resistant Optio WG-1.
Check out the tour website to check if it will be stopping by your city!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Announcing Our May 2022 Photo Contest