Vote Now: There's something special about that lens
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Mar 19, 2021
Last month, we announced a new photo contest series featuring a unique focal length range each month. Now it's time to choose the winners of the February contest, which saw 9 stunning photos taken at 20mm or wider.
In addition, please consider entering a photo in the March edition of the contest, open to submissions taken from 21mm to 27mm.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...