Vote Now: Something Special Contest #3
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on May 17, 2021
Every month, our Something Special photo contest series (organized by forum member MSL) invites submissions from a unique range of focal lengths. It's now time for you to vote for the overall winner of the third contest in the series, with photos taken between 28 and 39mm. Please vote below by May 27th:
Also, be sure to check out the winners from last month's contest, which include the photo featured in the thumbnail in this post.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III Firmware Update v1.02 Released
- K-3 III How-to: Aperture Bracketing
- Announcing Our June 2021 Photo Contest
- Pre-announcement of Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- K-3 III How-to: Using M and K Lenses
- The Making of "Coronado's Gold"
- April 2021 "Panorama" Photo Contest...
- April "Panorama" Contest Finalists...