Win a Limited Lens: November Daily Prize Giveaway
Pentax 15mm and 77mm Limiteds as Grand Prizes
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Nov 1, 2014
We're very happy to announce the official PentaxForums.com November, 2014 Giveaway, which features daily prizes in addition to two Limited lenses as grand prizes which will be awarded to three lucky participants at the end of the month. The giveaway starts at midnight CDT on November 1st- just after Halloween.
The way the giveaway works is simple: you get one point for every forum post you make. You gain an additional point for each member that Likes your posts each day. For a chance to win a Limited lens, you simply need to be a top-10 forum poster on at least one out of the 30 days in November.
At the end of each day, the member with the highest number of points will be our daily winner. That member will get to pick out one of our 30 daily prizes. In addition, the top 10 point holders will each receive a raffle entry for the grand prize drawing.
There are also two ways to gain bonus raffle entries. If you are in the top 10 scorers on at least 3 different days, your total number or raffle entries will be increased by 20% (rounded up). Furthermore, one of the daily prizes is the option to receive additional raffle entries.
The grand prizes are the SMC Pentax-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited ("Greatest Pentax Lens of All Time" per our Lens Tournament), HD Pentax-DA 15mm F4 Limited ("Greatest Pentax Wide-Angle"). The winners will be drawn via a raffle.
We will also be giving away a SMC Pentax-DA 50mm F1.8 lens to the overall top scorer as a guaranteed prize. All lenses are brand new!
|3||16 Gb Sandisk Extreme SDHC Card|
|3||32 Gb Sandisk Ultra SDHC Card|
|3||Giotto's Large Rocket Blower|
|6||Unlimited Attachments Account Upgrade|
|12||Five bonus grand prize raffle entries|
|3||49 - 77mm Hoya Alpha UV Filter (your choice)|
Grand Prize Drawing
At the end of the month, the Limited lens grand prize winners will be drawn randomly based on the raffle entry counts. You can keep track of how many raffle tickets you have on the giveaway standings page.
Where to check the live giveaway standings and daily winners
Ways to Get Engaged
Want to jump right in? The giveaway will start at midnight on November 1st, just after Halloween. The official contest time (US Central) is shown here.
Share photos, help others out, or just chat about gear or technique- you will be rewarded for the things you normally post on the forum. Have fun!
And now, for the fine print, terms, and other details:
- Giveaway open to forum members worldwide
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Prizes sponsored wholly by PentaxForums.com
- Daily prizes are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and in limited quantity; your top picks are not guaranteed
- Limit 4 daily prizes per user
- Limit 1 grand prize (Limited lens) per user
- International shipping may not be available for all daily prizes
- Any posting activity in violation of regular forum rules will result in disqualification
- Intentional posting of content that does not contribute to the forum will result in disqualification
- PentaxForums.com reserves the right to disqualify any member for any reason, and to change the contest terms or substitute prizes without notice
- The giveaway standings page is for reference only and does not necessarily reflect the final scores
- Posts made in these forums do not count toward the giveaway standings:
- Welcomes and Introductions
- Marketplace (for sale, wanted, archives, ask B&H)
- Pentax Forums Giveaways
- Monthly Photo Contests (and sub-forums)
- General Talk
- Site Suggestions
- Any non-public or privileged forum
- Posts made in the giveaway announcement thread do not count toward any giveaway points
- Likes from members who registered during the contest period or who do not have any posts are not counted in the giveaway standings
- Multiple Likes from the same member only count as one like (each day)
- Standard Likes distribution restrictions will apply
- You must have at least 1 Like for every 5 posts in order to be awarded points for any post subsequent to your 25th post each day
- Ties will be broken based on raw post count, then whoever collectively posted the earliest
- Official contest time is US Central Time
- Contest period: November 1, 00:00:00am CDT thru November 30, 11:59:59pm CST
We'd like to wish all of our participants good luck!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver