World Pentax Day Book Now Available!
Secure your copy on Blurb - limited time
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Jun 14, 2012
We are very happy to announce that the World Pentax Day Book commemorating World Pentax Day #11 (held on February 4th) is now available through Blurb! All of the photographers featured in this book deserve to be commended for their stunning work! We'd also like to congratulate forum members jase036, Phil Thomson IPA, and david94903 whose photos received the highest ratings by our members, and have in turn won a free copy of the book! The photos are shown in order below (click each photo to enlarge):
The book features these and 53 other photos, from members in over 20 different countries.
The World Pentax Day book is available in two hardcover versions and one softcover version, with pricing ranging from $37.95 to $47.95. The book will be on sale for a limited time only: through the end of June. We will be giving away another handful of books after sales end, and then the book will be history! International shipping is available.
Learn more about World Pentax Day or view the full gallery for this event. Don't forget that the next WPD event will be held on June 23rd, and that your photo could well be featured in an upcoming book!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio