World Pentax Day is Starting!
February 4th, all day in your local timezone
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Feb 3, 2012
February 4th is World Pentax Day, and depending on your time zone, it may have already started! This is an event in which, individually or in groups, all our members have the opportunity to go out and shoot and show ohers a part of their world. After your shoot, simply upload your top 5 photos to our collective gallery! This year, we will be making a book of the best photos as well.
So, to recap- go out and take some pictures with your Pentax tomorrow, and then upload them here.
For more details about the event, please visit the full announcement. Have a happy World Pentax Day!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Few Days with a Pentax KP Pre-production Camera
- HD Pentax D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Coming Soon
- A look at the Pentax KP from Ricoh's HQ
- Pentax KP User Manual Available
- The 7 Biggest Pentax Stories of 2016
- Hands-on with the Pentax KP
- Ricoh Imaging Exhibits at WPPI 2017
- These WPPI Deals Aren't Just for Wedding...