World Pentax Day is Starting!
February 4th, all day in your local timezone
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Feb 4, 2012
February 4th is World Pentax Day, and depending on your time zone, it may have already started! This is an event in which, individually or in groups, all our members have the opportunity to go out and shoot and show ohers a part of their world. After your shoot, simply upload your top 5 photos to our collective gallery! This year, we will be making a book of the best photos as well.
So, to recap- go out and take some pictures with your Pentax tomorrow, and then upload them here.
For more details about the event, please visit the full announcement. Have a happy World Pentax Day!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 Hardware Upgrade: Pentax Loves You, Too
- Pentax K-1 II Officially Announced
- Lensbaby's New Burnside 35: Swirl and...
- Cactus Enhances Wireless Flash Capabilities for...
- Pentax K-1 II Preliminary Specifications
- Pentax K-1 II On the Horizon
- K-3 II Farewell Deal: Price drop & free grip
- Announcing "Moonscape" - Our February...