World Pentax Day Has Started!
May 6th, 7th, and 8th
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on May 6, 2016
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (May 6th-8th) are World Pentax Days! It's time for members of the Pentax community to come together and collectively paint a picture of a world through the "eyes" of Pentax cameras.
This event is open to everyone, and you can upload up to 5 of your favorite photos taken this weekend to the gallery below. If you're new to World Pentax Day, read more about the event here.
We're looking forward to seeing your photos!
Note: WPD photos must be taken between May 6 and May 8 in your local time zone, and uploads will be accepted through the end of May. Need help uploading?
We've added an all-new feature this year: an interactive map that will be overlayed with all the photos submitted to the event gallery. When uploading, you will be able to mark the location of your photo using a similar map.
Location selection during upload
The interactive map will be made available in the coming days. We also plan to feature the top-rated photos on the homepage once WPD ends.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver