World Pentax Day - Uploads Close Saturday!
Get your photos uploaded!
By PF Staff in Giveaways and Events on Feb 16, 2012
On February 4th, we hosted the World Pentax Day event, and since then, we've seen some 1,400 photos uploaded, making this our second largest event to date!
We know, however, that many of those who participated in World Pentax Day haven't had the chance to upload their photos yet. We'd therefore like to remind our users that the World Pentax Day gallery will close at the end of Saturday, February 18th, Eastern time. Upload your photos before then!
We hope you enjoyed the event!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained