My Favorite Lens: Pentax FA 77mm Limited
By TOUGEFC in Favorite Lenses on Oct 22, 2011
Many people already know what my favorite lens is, and its not hard to guess either, all one has to do is look at my photostream and sets and see what lens dominates them all!
I love everything about this lens, the focal length, the build, size, how it renders skin tones and portraits, its deadly sharp wide open. It can be used for just about anything. I use it more than any other lens in my collection, I mainly use it for taking candids and portraits, and I use it to shoot weddings too, heck I almost shot a whole wedding with just the FA77!
Its a lens that never fails too deliver.
I even bought it to my own wedding!
All shot at f/1.8.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...