My Favorite Lens: Pentax FA 77mm Limited
By TOUGEFC in Favorite Lenses on Oct 22, 2011
Many people already know what my favorite lens is, and its not hard to guess either, all one has to do is look at my photostream and sets and see what lens dominates them all!
I love everything about this lens, the focal length, the build, size, how it renders skin tones and portraits, its deadly sharp wide open. It can be used for just about anything. I use it more than any other lens in my collection, I mainly use it for taking candids and portraits, and I use it to shoot weddings too, heck I almost shot a whole wedding with just the FA77!
Its a lens that never fails too deliver.
I even bought it to my own wedding!
All shot at f/1.8.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III