Bermuda K-x HDR
By PF Staff in Favorite Photos on Jan 9, 2013
I have always liked this picture, partly because I like the way it came out, and partly because it reminds me of a very nice day in Bermuda with my wife (I know this may be doubly redundant).
I shot this with my Pentax K-x and DA-L 18-55 lens, zoomed all the way out to 18mm. I have a bad habit of leaving my tripod at home, so I put the camera on a deck railing. Of course, I believe the K-30 allows you to shoot HDR handheld... I shot at 1/100 second, f20, ISO 200, using Daylight White Balance.
I do very little post-processing, so in-camera HDR comes in very handy for a picture like this. About all the PP I usually do is cropping - because nobody really needs to see my lens hood, or the deck railing...
Thank you, and I hope you like this picture.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Few Days with a Pentax KP Pre-production Camera
- HD Pentax D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Coming Soon
- A look at the Pentax KP from Ricoh's HQ
- Pentax KP User Manual Available
- The 7 Biggest Pentax Stories of 2016
- Hands-on with the Pentax KP
- Ricoh Imaging Exhibits at WPPI 2017
- These WPPI Deals Aren't Just for Wedding...