SDXC support for the K-x and K-7 - new firmwares!
Firmware 1.02 and 1.11 now available for the K-x and K-7
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Jan 13, 2011
Pentax has just released new firmware for the K-x and K-7 DSLRs: version 1.02 for the K-x, and version 1.11 for the K-7. This firmware update adds SDXC support for these cameras, just like last week's update did for Pentax's latest bodies.
As usual, links to the latest firmware for all Pentax DSLRs are found at the bottom of our camera comparison system.
SDXC stands for "SD eXtreme Capacity", which is a series of very high capacity memory cards currently available in 48Gb and 64GB sizes.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...