SDXC support for the K-x and K-7 - new firmwares!
Firmware 1.02 and 1.11 now available for the K-x and K-7
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Jan 13, 2011
Pentax has just released new firmware for the K-x and K-7 DSLRs: version 1.02 for the K-x, and version 1.11 for the K-7. This firmware update adds SDXC support for these cameras, just like last week's update did for Pentax's latest bodies.
As usual, links to the latest firmware for all Pentax DSLRs are found at the bottom of our camera comparison system.
SDXC stands for "SD eXtreme Capacity", which is a series of very high capacity memory cards currently available in 48Gb and 64GB sizes.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners