Firmware 1.11 for Pentax K-5, K-r, 645D
New firmware posted on UK site
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Jul 12, 2011
Pentax UK have recently posted a new firmware version, 1.11, for the K-5 and K-r on their UK site, although it cannot yet be downloaded. The recent announcement of a limited edition 645D also indicates that its latest firmware version is 1.11.
While no official documentation regarding the firmware changes has been released yet, this firmware likely addresses GPS stability. We expect Pentax Japan to officially launch the firmware within a few days.
Update 7/13/2011: the firmware can now be downloaded.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Amazing High-ISO Video Performance of the...
- Pentax KP Bundle Deal
- Best of 2016 Contest Winners
- Image Composition: Converging Lines
- Get the Pentax K-3 II with a Free Battery Grip!
- Get the Pentax K-1 with a Free Battery Grip!
- Image Composition Guide: Subject Isolation
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...