Firmware 1.11 for Pentax K-5, K-r, 645D
New firmware posted on UK site
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Jul 12, 2011
Pentax UK have recently posted a new firmware version, 1.11, for the K-5 and K-r on their UK site, although it cannot yet be downloaded. The recent announcement of a limited edition 645D also indicates that its latest firmware version is 1.11.
While no official documentation regarding the firmware changes has been released yet, this firmware likely addresses GPS stability. We expect Pentax Japan to officially launch the firmware within a few days.
Update 7/13/2011: the firmware can now be downloaded.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio