New Firmware v1.11 Confirmed
Now available for download
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Jul 14, 2011
Pentax have just made the new firmware version 1.11 for the K-5, K-r, and 645D available for download on their UK and Japan sites.
The new firmware fixes a problem with the new GPS functionality obtained through the O-GPS1 accessory.
Direct links to the new firmware are provided below:
In order to upgrade your firmware, follow these steps:
- Unzip the file you downloaded above
- Copy the .bin file to a formatted SD card
- Insert the card into your camera and ensure it is fully charged
- Turn the camera power on while pressing the Menu button
- Select "Yes"at the firmware prompt
- Once the screen displays "Complete", turn of your camera
- Power your camera back on and resume normal use
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- August 2023 "People" Photo Contest...
- Pentax KF, K-3 III and K-3 III Monochrome...
- Pentax O-ICK1 Sensor Cleaning Kit Review
- August "People" Contest Finalists...
- The Pentax Cross-format Lens and Accessory Guide
- Clackers: The master of dad jokes, beginner...
- Announcing Our September, 2023 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Bordeaux - Pont de...