Pentax 645D Firmware 1.02
New features for Pentax's medium-format DSLR
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Mar 10, 2011
Alongside the K-5 1.03 firmware update, Pentax has also released new firmware for the 645D.
Firmware 1.02 includes the following:
- Time remaining during Noise Reduction is shown on the LCD
- In X-mode, the flash sync speed can now be set via the custom function menu
- The camera will now appear as "645D" rather than "Removable Disk" during USB mode
- An extended auto-power-off setting for mirror lock-up has been added
- Changes from firmware 1.01: SDXC support
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...