Pentax 645D Firmware 1.02
New features for Pentax's medium-format DSLR
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Mar 10, 2011
Alongside the K-5 1.03 firmware update, Pentax has also released new firmware for the 645D.
Firmware 1.02 includes the following:
- Time remaining during Noise Reduction is shown on the LCD
- In X-mode, the flash sync speed can now be set via the custom function menu
- The camera will now appear as "645D" rather than "Removable Disk" during USB mode
- An extended auto-power-off setting for mirror lock-up has been added
- Changes from firmware 1.01: SDXC support
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...