Pentax 645D Firmware 1.02
New features for Pentax's medium-format DSLR
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Mar 10, 2011
Alongside the K-5 1.03 firmware update, Pentax has also released new firmware for the 645D.
Firmware 1.02 includes the following:
- Time remaining during Noise Reduction is shown on the LCD
- In X-mode, the flash sync speed can now be set via the custom function menu
- The camera will now appear as "645D" rather than "Removable Disk" during USB mode
- An extended auto-power-off setting for mirror lock-up has been added
- Changes from firmware 1.01: SDXC support
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained