Pentax 645D Firmware v1.33 Released
Corrects in-lens Shake Reduction performance
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Jan 15, 2016
A bugfix firmware update has just been released for the Pentax 645D. This update adresses performance issues of lenses equipped with Shake Reduction when paired with this particular body.
Read on for installation instructions.
Firmware release notes
Pentax 645D firmware update instructions:
- Download the latest firmware ZIP file
- Unzip the zip file to a folder of your choosing
- Locate the extracted .BIN file and copy it to the root (top level i.e. outside of any folder) of a formatted SD card
- Insert the card into your camera's SD2 slot and ensure it is fully charged
- Turn the camera power on while pressing the Menu button
- Select "Yes"at the firmware prompt
- Once the screen displays "Complete", turn off your camera
- Power your camera back on and resume normal use
- In order to verify that the firmware update was successful, hold the menu button while powering your camera on. The screen should indicate version 1.30. You should then power off your camera and resume normal use.
Note that all updates are cumulative, so you do not need to install or download previous updates (nor is it possible to do so).
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Variants of FA 31mm, 43mm, and 77mm Limiteds...
- January 2021 "Best of 2020" Photo...
- Pentax K-3 III Release Delayed Past CP+ 2021
- January "Best of 2020" Contest...
- Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO Review Posted
- There's something special about that lens:...
- Announcing Our February 2021 Photo Contest
- 2021 Pentax Lens Tournament: Finalists Announced