Pentax K-5 Firmware 1.10
Firmware adds GPS features for O-GPS1
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Jun 20, 2011
Along with the new K-r firmware, Pentax has released firmware v1.10 for the K-5 on their UK site.
To upgrade your firmware, simply copy the .BIN file to the root of your SD card, and power your camera up while hoolding the MENU button. Follow on-screen instructions. The update should take about 3 minutes to complete.
Direct download link
-Alternate download link
We have confirmed that this firmware adds O-GPS1 functionality to the K-5, although no official changelog has been posted.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...