Pentax K-5 Firmware 1.10
Firmware adds GPS features for O-GPS1
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Jun 20, 2011
Along with the new K-r firmware, Pentax has released firmware v1.10 for the K-5 on their UK site.
To upgrade your firmware, simply copy the .BIN file to the root of your SD card, and power your camera up while hoolding the MENU button. Follow on-screen instructions. The update should take about 3 minutes to complete.
We have confirmed that this firmware adds O-GPS1 functionality to the K-5, although no official changelog has been posted.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...