Pentax K-5 Firmware v1.01 Update Released
Firmware 1.01 now available for download!
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Nov 18, 2010
Pentax has recently launched the rumored firmware update for the K-5 on their Japanese web site. The download is available to all K-5 users:
This update increases the K-5's continuous shooting buffer for RAW files from 8 to up to 22 frames. It also introduces minor stability fixes.
To install the update, run the appropriate executable above, which will extract the firmware file to your hard drive. Next, copy Fwdc209b.bin to a formatted SD card, insert it into your K-5, and make sure that your camera is fully charged. To start the update, power on your camera while holding the "Menu" button, and follow on-screen prompts.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything