Pentax K-5 Firmware v1.01 Update Released
Firmware 1.01 now available for download!
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Nov 18, 2010
Pentax has recently launched the rumored firmware update for the K-5 on their Japanese web site. The download is available to all K-5 users:
This update increases the K-5's continuous shooting buffer for RAW files from 8 to up to 22 frames. It also introduces minor stability fixes.
To install the update, run the appropriate executable above, which will extract the firmware file to your hard drive. Next, copy Fwdc209b.bin to a formatted SD card, insert it into your K-5, and make sure that your camera is fully charged. To start the update, power on your camera while holding the "Menu" button, and follow on-screen prompts.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...