Pentax Q (v1.14) , Q10 (v1.03), and Q7 (v1.01) Firmware
New firmware updates for all Q-series cameras
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Dec 5, 2013
Pentax Japan has just released new firmware updates for the Pentax Q, Q10, and Q7 ultra-compact mirrorless cameras.
Firmware updates 1.14 and 1.03 for the Q and Q10 add support for the new 08 Wide Zoom and offer the usual minor bugfixes.
Firmware update 1.01 for the Q7 includes the same two changes in addition to:
- Improved green button metering in manual mode
- A new setup menu option to display the firmware version of the attached lens
All three updates can be downloaded directly from Pentax using the links below:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners