Pentax Q (v1.14) , Q10 (v1.03), and Q7 (v1.01) Firmware
New firmware updates for all Q-series cameras
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Dec 5, 2013
Pentax Japan has just released new firmware updates for the Pentax Q, Q10, and Q7 ultra-compact mirrorless cameras.
Firmware updates 1.14 and 1.03 for the Q and Q10 add support for the new 08 Wide Zoom and offer the usual minor bugfixes.
Firmware update 1.01 for the Q7 includes the same two changes in addition to:
- Improved green button metering in manual mode
- A new setup menu option to display the firmware version of the attached lens
All three updates can be downloaded directly from Pentax using the links below:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...