2014 Recommended Pentax Gear Guide
A hand-picked collection of the best Pentax cameras and lenses
By PF Staff in Gear Guides on Jan 14, 2014
We've just updated our Recommended Gear page with the latest and greated products by Pentax and for Pentax. All the equipment featured on this page is something we truly enjoyed while putting together our in-depth reviews and homepage reviews over the course of the past year. We've picked out gear for every skill level, and we're confident you'll be happy with its performance, so don't miss it!
The page features 4 cameras, 6 zoom lenses, 10 prime lenses, and 6 different accessories suitable for all different kinds of kits.
So, whether you're a beginner looking to start to expand your kit, or a seasoned shooter looking to add a lens to your lineup, click here to check out our Pentax gear recommendations.
Of course, different photographers have different needs, so if you have questions about any items listed above or if you'd like personalized advice, don't hesitate to post on the forum!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Part 3: How Godzilla stomped on my Lightroom habit
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted