Pentax 560mm Hands-On Video Review
In the hands of a photojournalist - with samples
By PF Staff in Hands-On Tests on Jun 3, 2013
Today, we're happy to be bringing you another hands-on look at the Pentax 560mm, this time in video format and from the perspective of a photojournalist. For more information on the 560mm, check out our in-depth review.
In short, Albert found the lens's reach to come in very handy in practice. The lens was easy to handle thanks to its rotating tripod collar, locking hood, and built-in polarizer filter. The autofocus proved to be very accurate, though the speed was not something to boast about. Cons of the lens included poor bokeh and some purple fringing. Overall, he highly recommends the 560mm for photojournalists that need reach above all else.
Below are 24 more sample photos from his shoot:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- May 2021 "Flowers" Photo Contest Winners
- Comparative Review: HD vs SMC Pentax FA Limited...
- May "Flowers" Contest Finalists...
- Win an HD Pentax-FA 31, 43, or 77mm Limited:...
- Pentax K-3 III Firmware Update v1.02 Released
- K-3 III How-to: Aperture Bracketing
- Announcing Our June 2021 Photo Contest
- Pre-announcement of Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit