Pentax 560mm Hands-On Video Review
In the hands of a photojournalist - with samples
By PF Staff in Hands-On Tests on Jun 3, 2013
Today, we're happy to be bringing you another hands-on look at the Pentax 560mm, this time in video format and from the perspective of a photojournalist. For more information on the 560mm, check out our in-depth review.
In short, Albert found the lens's reach to come in very handy in practice. The lens was easy to handle thanks to its rotating tripod collar, locking hood, and built-in polarizer filter. The autofocus proved to be very accurate, though the speed was not something to boast about. Cons of the lens included poor bokeh and some purple fringing. Overall, he highly recommends the 560mm for photojournalists that need reach above all else.
Below are 24 more sample photos from his shoot:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...