Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design
By bdery in Hands-On Tests on Mar 28, 2017
Pentax has long been known for comparatively small camera bodies and lenses. Along with weather sealing, it is one of the highlights of the brand. Cameras like the K-3 and K-S2, in particular, are the smallest of their category.
With the advent of the Pentax K-1 and its lineup of large, fast zooms, things have changed a bit. The K-1 is still relatively small, hardly bigger than the older K20D for instance, but coupled with a 24-70mm or 70-200mm it does take up a lot of room.
Carrying larger equipment presents new challenges with no clear-cut solution. Camera bags are one of the most discussed topic in our Accessories forum, and everyone has an opinion on what is the perfect camera bag.
Today we take a look at Peak Design’s Everyday Sling, a diminutive bag which can still accommodate a surprising amount of gear. How well can it fit a full frame camera and its lenses?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...