Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by Manfrotto
By bdery in Hands-On Tests on Jun 16, 2017
Some of the advantages of Pentax DSLRs are their ruggedness, weather resistance and generally compact size. Partly because of this, the brand draws quite a following among hikers, campers and the like.
Carrying photo equipment when on a trail is not a simple as on a city street. Luckily, many bag manufacturers have recently begun catering to the needs of outdoors photographers. Bags and backpacks for hiking remain a frequent topic in our Accessories forum and every user has a different opinion. In the near future, we will present reviews of some of the most interesting proposals on the market.
Today we present our first test with the Manfrotto Off Road Hiker 30. Manfrotto is a well-regarded brand in the camera industry, and their backpack offers some interesting and unique features. How does it perform on a trail?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio
- Ricoh WG-50 Announced