Rokinon 24mm Tilt-shift F3.5 Review Posted
Full-frame perspective control lens for Pentax
By bdery in Hands-On Tests on Aug 29, 2016
Today we are happy to present an in-depth look at the Rokinon Tilt-Shift 24mm F3.5 ED AS UMC lens! As a nearly unique lens in the K-mount landscape, the Rokinon 24mm Tilt-Shift fills a gap and will be welcomed by many photographers looking for this kind of specialized lens for architecture, landscapes or creative photography. This lens is of particular interest now that the Pentax K-1 is out.
Being unique does not automatically make a lens good, however. How does this tilt-shift lens perform? What are its practical applications? Read on to find out:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our July, 2022 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 III v1.50, K-1 II v1.40, K-1 v1.70...
- May 2022 "Ultra-wide Perspective"...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 22nd, 2022
- May "Ultra-wide Perspective" Contest...
- Venus Laowa Offers 15mm F4.5 R Zero-D Shift for...
- Ricoh Releases Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- The Making of "Mirror City"