Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 30i Review
A shoulder bag for smaller cameras
By PF Staff in Hands-On Tests on Jul 12, 2013
When it comes to storing and carrying your camera equipment, it's undeniable that there are endless options for you to choose from. Top bag manufacturers include Lowepro, Tamrac, Think Tank, Crumpler, and others.
Today, we're bringing you a user-submitted review of the Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 30i shoudler bag. As its name implies, this bag is designed for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras as well as small DSLRs or even compact cameras. If you are a Pentax Q, K-01, or Micro Four-Thirds user, this bag may be a good choice for storing your whole kit. The Mirrorless Mover 30i also accommodates up to a 10" tablet in a dedicated compartment.
Read the Mirrorless Mover 30i review for more!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything