Think Tank Modular Belt System Review
By bdery in Hands-On Tests on Dec 13, 2019
Always on the lookout for new ways to assist photographers in carrying and using their equipment, Think Tank recently introduced the third generation of their modular belt system.
Built around the principle that carrying and using photo equipment are two different things, with different requirements, the modular system offers numerous modules and accessories giving quick access to cameras, lenses, flashes, filters and accessories. The goal is to make using and switching gear painless and fluid.
Like many products from Think Tank, the modules can be used separately but work better as a system. How did we like this approach? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022