Think Tank Modular Belt System Review
By bdery in Hands-On Tests on Dec 13, 2019
Always on the lookout for new ways to assist photographers in carrying and using their equipment, Think Tank recently introduced the third generation of their modular belt system.
Built around the principle that carrying and using photo equipment are two different things, with different requirements, the modular system offers numerous modules and accessories giving quick access to cameras, lenses, flashes, filters and accessories. The goal is to make using and switching gear painless and fluid.
Like many products from Think Tank, the modules can be used separately but work better as a system. How did we like this approach? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- January 2021 "Best of 2020" Photo...
- Pentax K-3 III Release Delayed Past CP+ 2021
- January "Best of 2020" Contest...
- Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO Review Posted
- There's something special about that lens:...
- Announcing Our February 2021 Photo Contest
- 2021 Pentax Lens Tournament: Finalists Announced
- The Making of "Ready for Practice"