Think Tank Modular Belt System Review
By bdery in Hands-On Tests on Dec 13, 2019
Always on the lookout for new ways to assist photographers in carrying and using their equipment, Think Tank recently introduced the third generation of their modular belt system.
Built around the principle that carrying and using photo equipment are two different things, with different requirements, the modular system offers numerous modules and accessories giving quick access to cameras, lenses, flashes, filters and accessories. The goal is to make using and switching gear painless and fluid.
Like many products from Think Tank, the modules can be used separately but work better as a system. How did we like this approach? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax eBook Cyber Monday Sale: Save 25%
- October 2023 "Night Scene" Photo...
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- The New "Best of Pentax Forums"...
- Pentax WG-90 point and shoot camera announced
- Now Live: November 2023 Limited Lens Giveaway
- October "Night Scene" Contest...
- Pentax MX Overview Video