Think Tank Modular Belt System Review
By bdery in Hands-On Tests on Dec 13, 2019
Always on the lookout for new ways to assist photographers in carrying and using their equipment, Think Tank recently introduced the third generation of their modular belt system.
Built around the principle that carrying and using photo equipment are two different things, with different requirements, the modular system offers numerous modules and accessories giving quick access to cameras, lenses, flashes, filters and accessories. The goal is to make using and switching gear painless and fluid.
Like many products from Think Tank, the modules can be used separately but work better as a system. How did we like this approach? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...