Pentax Sees the Real World
By PF Staff in Influential Photo Gear on Dec 28, 2012
The old hymn says once I was blind and now I see, and with Pentax in your hand, you can see the world as never before. Whether shooting Senior Proms, bucking bulls at the rodeo, or a newborn's first night home, the discreet choice of sport for high speed, and soft flash allows you to be discreet, and assured of getting the shot right first time every time.
The Pentax W90 goes in my pocket along with my cell phone every morning, I'm outdoors a lot and hate to miss a great sunrise or the horses coming in for water. The new Optio WG2 promises with more LED flash to give even better results than the W90--and don't forget it's bright pretty case and waterproof dustproof impact proof design. I haven't dropped my W90 into a thermal vent yet, but I really believe the Pentax would emerge unscathed.
The battery recharges easily and carries the camera for a lot of images. My Pentax has won in competition, and the images of tiny and not so tiny spiders have been shown on internationally recognized sites. I'm 66 and still seeing the world through my Pentax.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio