Further Pentax K-5 Details
Credible source reveals further details on the anticipated pentax K-5
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Sep 11, 2010
Please keep in mind that this is still only a rumor, but we do have a credible source suggesting the following about the K-5:
- The AF system will use highly-improved algorithms (SAFOX IX+), and will feature superior performance in low light situations
- The AF system wil stilll only have 11 focusing points
- The body itself will look the same as the K-7 (suggesting that the leaked photos of the K-5 were real! -credits go to LensTip)
- The K-5 will use the same BG-4 grip as the K-7
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything