Further Pentax K-5 Details
Credible source reveals further details on the anticipated pentax K-5
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Sep 11, 2010
Please keep in mind that this is still only a rumor, but we do have a credible source suggesting the following about the K-5:
- The AF system will use highly-improved algorithms (SAFOX IX+), and will feature superior performance in low light situations
- The AF system wil stilll only have 11 focusing points
- The body itself will look the same as the K-7 (suggesting that the leaked photos of the K-5 were real! -credits go to LensTip)
- The K-5 will use the same BG-4 grip as the K-7
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Moment Rugged Camera Sling Bag Review Posted
- The Making of "Dutch Reflections"
- Announcing Our March 2021 Photo Contest
- Coming in 2021: HD Pentax-DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED...
- HD Variants of FA 31mm, 43mm, and 77mm Limiteds...
- January 2021 "Best of 2020" Photo...
- Pentax K-3 III Release Delayed Past CP+ 2021
- January "Best of 2020" Contest...