Further Pentax K-5 Details
Credible source reveals further details on the anticipated pentax K-5
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Sep 11, 2010
Please keep in mind that this is still only a rumor, but we do have a credible source suggesting the following about the K-5:
- The AF system will use highly-improved algorithms (SAFOX IX+), and will feature superior performance in low light situations
- The AF system wil stilll only have 11 focusing points
- The body itself will look the same as the K-7 (suggesting that the leaked photos of the K-5 were real! -credits go to LensTip)
- The K-5 will use the same BG-4 grip as the K-7
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners