Further Pentax K-5 Details
Credible source reveals further details on the anticipated pentax K-5
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Sep 11, 2010
Please keep in mind that this is still only a rumor, but we do have a credible source suggesting the following about the K-5:
- The AF system will use highly-improved algorithms (SAFOX IX+), and will feature superior performance in low light situations
- The AF system wil stilll only have 11 focusing points
- The body itself will look the same as the K-7 (suggesting that the leaked photos of the K-5 were real! -credits go to LensTip)
- The K-5 will use the same BG-4 grip as the K-7
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022