Further Pentax K-5 Details
Credible source reveals further details on the anticipated pentax K-5
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Sep 11, 2010
Please keep in mind that this is still only a rumor, but we do have a credible source suggesting the following about the K-5:
- The AF system will use highly-improved algorithms (SAFOX IX+), and will feature superior performance in low light situations
- The AF system wil stilll only have 11 focusing points
- The body itself will look the same as the K-7 (suggesting that the leaked photos of the K-5 were real! -credits go to LensTip)
- The K-5 will use the same BG-4 grip as the K-7
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KF, K-3 III and K-3 III Monochrome...
- Pentax O-ICK1 Sensor Cleaning Kit Review
- August "People" Contest Finalists...
- The Pentax Cross-format Lens and Accessory Guide
- Clackers: The master of dad jokes, beginner...
- Announcing Our September, 2023 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Bordeaux - Pont de...
- July 2023 "Bridges" Photo Contest...