Pentax K-01 - Photos and Release Date
Camera to be showcased February 2nd
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Jan 31, 2012
A few days ago, a photo of the upcoming Pentax "K-01" mirrorless K-mount camera was leaked. It is also believed that the camera will be unveild in just 3 days, on February 2nd, in the UK. We are looking forward to bringing you more details as they become available!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III