Pentax K-01 - Photos and Release Date
Camera to be showcased February 2nd
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Jan 31, 2012
A few days ago, a photo of the upcoming Pentax "K-01" mirrorless K-mount camera was leaked. It is also believed that the camera will be unveild in just 3 days, on February 2nd, in the UK. We are looking forward to bringing you more details as they become available!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...