Pentax K-01 to Ship March 29th
In the United States
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Feb 23, 2012
According to the latest information from B&H Photo, the Pentax K-01, which was announced on February 2nd is expected to start shipping on March 29th!
If you pre-order one today, you'll be able to obtain free Marketplace access on the forum - instructions are here. Also, don't forget to check out these K-01 resources that we've recently prepared:
The K-01's launch price is $749 for the body only, and $899 for the 40mm DA XS kit (outside of the kit, the lens costs $150 more).
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever