Pentax K-01 to Ship March 29th
In the United States
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Feb 23, 2012
According to the latest information from B&H Photo, the Pentax K-01, which was announced on February 2nd is expected to start shipping on March 29th!
If you pre-order one today, you'll be able to obtain free Marketplace access on the forum - instructions are here. Also, don't forget to check out these K-01 resources that we've recently prepared:
The K-01's launch price is $749 for the body only, and $899 for the 40mm DA XS kit (outside of the kit, the lens costs $150 more).
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Shift in Strategy: What is Pentax's...
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest