Pentax K-3 II Coming In Late April
New APS-C flagship DSLR
By PF Rumors in Pentax Rumors on Apr 16, 2015
It looks like Pentax users will see one more APS-C DSLR body before the debut of the Pentax full frame later this year. According to digicame-info and other sources, the Pentax K-3 II will soon be announced as the successor to the flagship K-3.
Little is currently known about the K-3 II, though we expect improvements in it to focus primarily on delivering image quality enhancements similar to what was offered in the upgrade from the K-5 to the K-5 IIs. It is possible that the camera will incorporate some of the new Pentax technologies that we saw at CP+ 2015, such as the pixel-shifting method of attaining a higher resolution.
Expect to see all the details about the Pentax K-3 II right here on our homepage once it is officially announced. Stay tuned!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1 II Firmware v1.02 Released