Pentax K-3 II Coming In Late April
New APS-C flagship DSLR
By PF Rumors in Pentax Rumors on Apr 16, 2015
It looks like Pentax users will see one more APS-C DSLR body before the debut of the Pentax full frame later this year. According to digicame-info and other sources, the Pentax K-3 II will soon be announced as the successor to the flagship K-3.
Little is currently known about the K-3 II, though we expect improvements in it to focus primarily on delivering image quality enhancements similar to what was offered in the upgrade from the K-5 to the K-5 IIs. It is possible that the camera will incorporate some of the new Pentax technologies that we saw at CP+ 2015, such as the pixel-shifting method of attaining a higher resolution.
Expect to see all the details about the Pentax K-3 II right here on our homepage once it is officially announced. Stay tuned!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank