Pentax K-3 II Coming In Late April
New APS-C flagship DSLR
By PF Rumors in Pentax Rumors on Apr 16, 2015
It looks like Pentax users will see one more APS-C DSLR body before the debut of the Pentax full frame later this year. According to digicame-info and other sources, the Pentax K-3 II will soon be announced as the successor to the flagship K-3.
Little is currently known about the K-3 II, though we expect improvements in it to focus primarily on delivering image quality enhancements similar to what was offered in the upgrade from the K-5 to the K-5 IIs. It is possible that the camera will incorporate some of the new Pentax technologies that we saw at CP+ 2015, such as the pixel-shifting method of attaining a higher resolution.
Expect to see all the details about the Pentax K-3 II right here on our homepage once it is officially announced. Stay tuned!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...